Take our FREE Digital Marketing Course now for Inbound: https://clickhubspot.com/h5f
If you’ve ever wanted to take online courses but not sure where to begin then this video is for you! We’re going over the 5 best digital marketing courses and covering what you’ll learn in each one. HubSpot has an entire library of free courses you can take and receive a certification to add to your resume. Make sure to click the link below and sign up! Want to see weekly digital marketing from us? Make sure you’re subscribed and click that notification bell!
• Inbound: https://clickhubspot.com/h5f
• Inbound Marketing: https://clickhubspot.com/mij
• Inbound Sales: https://clickhubspot.com/z5h
• Content Marketing: https://clickhubspot.com/zzm
• Social Media Marketing: https://clickhubspot.com/3ah
📔 Grow Your Career and Business with HubSpot Academy: https://clickhubspot.com/Popular-Courses
📔 Favorite Free Certification Courses:
• Digital Marketing Certification:
• Social Media Marketing Course:
• SEO Training Course:
• Inbound Course: https://clickhubspot.com/Inbound-Certification
• Inbound Marketing Course:
• Email Marketing Course:
• Inbound Sales Course:
• Taking your Business Online Course:
0:00 – Intro
1:00 – Content Marketing Course
1:58 – Social Media Marketing Course
3:11 – Inbound Marketing Course
4:17 – Inbound Sales Course
4:50 – Inbound Course
HubSpot is a leading CRM platform that provides education, software, and support to help businesses grow better. The platform includes marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. Today, thousands of customers around the world use HubSpot’s powerful and easy-to-use tools and integrations to attract, engage, and delight customers.
The videos on our YouTube channel are for informational purposes only, and are not intended as an endorsement for any of the products or services that we feature.
If you found this video valuable, give it a like.
If you know someone who needs to see it, share it.
Leave a comment below with your thoughts.
Add it to a playlist if you want to watch it later.