Download HubSpot's State of Marketing Report now [FREE REPORT]: https://clickhubspot.com/a97
Airbnb shocked the industry when it announced it was ending all performance marketing following COVID. This video examines how Airbnb turned the pandemic disaster into the ultimate lessons in emergency response, branding and product marketing that any CEO or marketing executive can use to navigate the post-pandemic business landscape.
• Crisis Communication and Management Templates: https://clickhubspot.com/g9e
• The Ultimate Guide to Branding in 2022: https://clickhubspot.com/f1k
• The Ultimate Product Marketing Go-to-Market Kit [Free Templates] https://clickhubspot.com/ty9
📔 Grow Your Career and Business with HubSpot Academy: https://clickhubspot.com/Popular-Courses
📔 Favorite Free Certification Courses:
• Digital Marketing Certification:
• Social Media Marketing Course:
• SEO Training Course:
• Inbound Course: https://clickhubspot.com/Inbound-Certification
• Inbound Marketing Course:
• Email Marketing Course:
• Inbound Sales Course:
• Taking your Business Online Course:
Intro | 0:00 – 0:52
Airbnb’s Pandemic Emergency Response | 0:53 – 2:19
The End of Performance Marketing | 2:20 – 3:07
The Importance of Brand Marketing | 3:08 – 3:47
Airbnb’s Major Product Update | 3:48 – 4:28
The Importance of Product Marketing | 4:29 – 5:50
HubSpot is a leading CRM platform that provides education, software, and support to help businesses grow better. The platform includes marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. Today, thousands of customers around the world use HubSpot’s powerful and easy-to-use tools and integrations to attract, engage, and delight customers.
The videos on our YouTube channel are for informational purposes only, and are not intended as an endorsement for any of the products or services that we feature.
If you found this video valuable, give it a like.
If you know someone who needs to see it, share it.
Leave a comment below with your thoughts.
Add it to a playlist if you want to watch it later.